New version of VIS, July 2014
On July 10th 2014, VIS was updated with the following changes:
Not the big news this time, but some adjustments that helps the users in daily life
- Detailed information documents:
When you point to a document either under Processes or anywhere else you will get more information about the document. In addition to the description, also Approval Date and Approved by is shown.
- Pictures eg in the Product Tab can be enlarged when you click them. The image will open in a new window and displayed in its original size.
- Providers have a new field: Supplier Number
- Customers have a new field: Customer number
- In the process drawings, the text connected to lines are now multilined.
- Fixed a minor display error in links where some links overlapped other text.
- Inactive raw material is no longer displayed in the reports.
- The improvements there have been some changes:
If the responsible person is no longer available (left the company or changed position in the business), the person is no marked as a Responsible Person in the VIS system. Then the responsible person will be shown with name + (Unavailable)
The responsible person should then be changed if the improvement is still open.
- Information to:
It can now be sent information to anyone who has access to view incidents. (Previously only responsible persons).
Selected people that have changed their status will be marked with (Unavailable).
We have also added a simple filtration feature on this list if there are many users to choose from in the list.